晨星之光 - 信仰聲明
我們信仰的唯一根據出自於聖經 – 六十六卷新舊約書卷之神所啟示的真理. 我們相信聖經是聖靈藉著話語或啟示感動而寫成, 而且原始的聖經無誤. 我們相信聖經是至高唯一的生活原則
- 世上只有一位永恆的真神. 神有三個位格 – 聖父, 聖子, 及聖靈. 此三位格都有完整的神性及特質
- 耶穌基督 – 真神之道, 由童貞女馬利亞介聖靈感孕而生, 因此基督有完美的神性與人性
- 耶穌基督在世上沒有犯罪, 祂甘願上十字架為人的罪受死, 藉著代贖完成了神的公義, 成了世人唯一的救主
- 耶穌基督死後三天; 從死裡復活
- 耶穌基督如今已升上天家坐在神的右邊, 持續擔當人與神之間的中保
- 亞當原以神的形象造成, 但因違背神而犯了罪, 從此亞當的後裔(人類)與聖潔的神隔離. 此歷史上的悲劇造成了人永恆的定罪
- 人的本質被罪破壞, 因此無法榮耀神討神的喜悅. 世人需要耶穌基督的代贖救恩及從聖靈而來的能力及更新才有可能恢復與神的關係
- 人的救恩完全是神的工作, 人沒有任何能力或作為可以換得神所預備的救恩. 神將祂的義放在所有信祂之人的心中, 藉此成為義人, 此即因信稱義的真理
- 所有重生得救的基督徒都有從聖靈而來得救的確據, 此確據是由聖靈見證人在世人面前肯定自己的信仰及對聖經真理的委身而擁有的
- 聖靈在世上顯明及榮耀基督. 聖靈在世上感動及呼招世人來歸主. 聖靈持續的活在人的心中賜予能力及幫助讓人活出美好新造的生命直到應許的那一天
- 基督徒是一群藉著聖靈活出神當初創造人時所計畫之生命的人, 此既在基督裡新造的人. 以聖經真理的新價值觀及人生觀邁向生命的每一天
- 耶穌基督是教會的頭, 而教會是祂的身體, 其中含括歷世歷代相信純正信仰的基督徒
- 神要求人定期的參加聚會, 為要讚美, 禮儀, 教導學習神的話語及彼此扶持
- 在死亡中信徒與神永遠連結, 等待身體被贖的那一天
- 在死亡中非信徒與神永遠分離, 等待審判的日子
- 耶穌基督將要再來, 完成神對人永恆的計畫
- 耶穌基督命令人去將福音傳與萬國, 此命令要求所有信徒將屬世的目標及計畫臣服於神的命令之下
Statement of Faith – Light of Morning Star Foundation
The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, the one and only Truth revealed by God, the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three individuals – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of whom possesses all the attributes of Deity.
- Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit through Mary’s virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect in Deity and humanity forever.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of mankind by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfied divine justice and accomplished Salvation for all who trust in Jesus Christ alone.
- Jesus Christ died three days and rose from the dead in His glorified body.
- Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and sat at the right hand of God the Father, where Christ, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for mankind.
- Adam was originally created in the image of God, but he sinned by disobeying God; thus mankind – the descendant of Adam, are alienated from the Creator. This historic downfall led to the Divine Condemnation of the human race.
- Mankind’s nature was corrupted by sin, thus unable to please the Holy God. Every person is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Salvation given to us by Jesus Christ, and with the empowerment of the Holy Spirit in order to restore our relationship with God.
- The salvation of mankind is wholly a work of God’s loving Grace and is not the deed, in whole or in part, of the human race. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby become righteous in front of God; the true meaning of Justification by Faith.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again in the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the moment they accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based on any human merit, but is assured by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written Word and Truth.
- The Holy Spirit came into the world to reveal and glorify Christ. The Holy Spirit convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them and continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. The Holy Spirit’s fullness, power and controls are appropriated in the believer’s life by faith.
- Every believer is called to live their lives through the power of the Holy Spirit to fulfill God’s intention for mankind as oppose to the desire of the flesh, which means to live a life lead by the new values given to us by Christ the Lord, and face the challenges everyday.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church – His body, which is composed of people, living and dead, who shared the faith of Christianity.
- God wills His people to assemble regularly to worship, to participate in ordinances, to be educated through the Scriptures and to encourage one another.
- At death the believers enters into eternal conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of the body to everlasting glory and blessing.
- At death the non-believers enters into eternal conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of the body to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth and complete the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple mankind of every nation. The fulfillment of the above “Great Commission” requires all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to Jesus Christ.